The only insurance designed by journalists for journalists.
Accidental Death and Disablement, Sickness and Accident medical expenses, plus Medical Evacuation and Repatriation insurance for Journalists and members of the Media Worldwide
We provide insurance schemes for the IFJ and other Media organisations for journalists anywhere in the world including Afghanistan, Iraq and the Central African Republic.
Our online insurance policies cover accidental death and disablement, sickness and accident medical expenses plus medical evacuation and repatriation to your home country when necessary
Fewer exclusions, better value.
Our insurance policies are designed by Journalists for Journalists. Wherever you are heading to on an assignment you can be sure you’re properly protected including War – (declared or not), Rebellion, Civil War and Terrorism.
Because our insurance is designed specifically for journalists we even cover being transported in military vehicles including aeroplanes and helicopters.
What do we charge?
We’re completely upfront about our charges and we work hard to make them as affordable as possible. A fixed $ 10 membership admin fee applies to each transaction. You can find out which countries are in which Zones here.
10-Reasons to choose insuranceforjournalists.com
- We work in conjunction with the ACOS Alliance, the International Press Institute, International Federations of Journalists and many others
- Genuinely Worldwide protection benefits available
- Clear and cost effective membership costs
- Accidental death and disability protection included on assignment AND at home as standard
- Evacuation repatriation and medical expenses cover included at no extra cost
- Global support by specialist emergency assistance company, Intana Assist.
- Protection included for war, civil war, and terrorism
- Protection while travelling with, or embedded with, military personnel
- Access to discount on safety training and equipment from Cadre Consultants
- Designed exclusively for journalists, media outlets and production personnel
Check the policy you have now and you may be surprised at the things you are not covered for.
That’s why our protection is designed by journalists for journalists